Court of Protection

Helping you when you need it most.

If is not easy to care for someone who needs to have their financial affairs managed. When they become mentally incapable of managing their financial affairs and have not granted either a ‘lasting’ or ‘enduring’ power of attorney, then an application to the Court for the appointment of a deputy will need to be made.

This is quite a complicated procedure with very strict time constraints once the application has commenced. Short Richardson & Forth has experience in applying for deputyship orders and can help you through the various stages involved.

Contact our team today to help guide you through this process.